Saturday, January 14, 2012

Small Girl, BIG Stuff (Part 2)

I'm on a roll. This is my third blog post. Yey! So back to jewelry / accessories, here is something I think every woman should invest in... a nice watch. My former (and only) boss once told me that one should save up for a really nice watch. She says, people actually look at this... potential clients, suppliers, someone who will give you a loan... people.

And she's actually right! I notice some of my clients (mostly male pa ha!) who would peek at the watch I'm wearing while they think I'm not looking.

My best bet is get one in gold, and another in silver. I like men's watches. The mid-sized ones. Although I also invested in an Omega silver ladies' watch (will post later on), which I wear to special occasions like baptisms or weddings.

This is a Michael Kors 'Runway' Crystal Index Watch. It's super simple, no fancy knobs or blaring crystals. I wear it all the time.

I'm not saying you should buy a Rolex, but it is indeed THE STATEMENT PIECE to beat all statement pieces. With my hard-earned money, I was able to purchase one some four or five years ago. BIG WATCHES are cool, if you ask me.
Unfortunately, I am allergic to leather. But I believe a woman should also have a nice, black leather watch. It's so classy.

Guess, Fossil and even Bench have nice watches you can choose from. What's essential is... GET A NICE, STEEL WATCH for that sophisticated look.

Let's leave the pop swatches to the kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment