Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dedication


Took this picture of Tonich during our annual barkada get-together before Christmas (Tagaytay)
I am lovingly dedicating this so-called "Fashion Blog" to one of my dearest friends from college, Tonich, who celebrated her 34th yesterday. This is a 'belated' birthday gift for her. She tweeted once that she wants me to make some sort of Look Book. So here you go, Tonich! And I'm so happy you created one yourself. Now let's get the kaartehan started!

Took this picture of Cuz at Antonio's in Tagaytay. Yes, I am always in Tagaytay. :)
Also a big inspiration to start this blog is my Cuz / Maid of Honor / Fellow Alchemist Jennifer Joyce (haha!). Check out her own Fashion Blog at: style-irl.blogspot.com. Anyway, when we were kids, we always had the same outfits (just mine in pink and hers in yellow most of the time). And we still share the same taste in clothes, although lately, she loves to put "girlified men's wear" touches in her get-ups, while I'm all for hard-core girly-girl. So this is it, Cuz! 

Let's begin the 'ka-alembongan'!

1 comment: