Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Belt Bags in a Non-Construction Site

I think I haven't mentioned that I own an events management company (www.brainbeamevents.com). During event implementations, I need to bring so many small items like my cellphones, pentel pens/pens/highlighters, a notepad, shades, alco-gel, cash and my credit cards. Bringing a mailman's bag is not practical. Too bulky and such a hassle. Same with a shoulder bag.

And so... meet my trusty BELT BAG. I bought one from Lacoste some six years ago. That's what I love about this brand. Its quality is unquestionable. It has a mesh back portion for your change, and an inside big enough to fit all of the items that I mentioned.

I bring it not just to my events, but to my travels. You should get one too! Frees both your hands for shopping! :)

Taken at the Palawan Underground River. Every woman should also have a sundress, paired with a chunky necklace (again). But this is a different post altogether. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment