Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fru-ly Fabulous!

I am so in love with what I call the 'fru-fru' skirt. It's usually made of chiffon, very girly-girl. Here's famous blogger, Camille Co, with her black fru-fru.


I bought a fru-fru from "People are People" sometime mid last year. It's white and has a black, shiny garterized waistband. And I was able to find THE perfect occasion to wear it... during my pre-nup photo shoot!!! Paired it with a black, silk sleeveless top.

Titanic: Pinoy version
Plan on wearing the fru-fru again, but this time using this as an inspiration...


Are you a fan of the fru fru skirt? :)

1 comment:

  1. Cuz, I like the idea of combining some v girly life the frou frou skirt with a little tough detail like paired with denim like your inspiration here of leather. Woot!

    ReplyDelete