Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's A Jungle Out Here!

Rawr!!!

I am like a zookeeper gone wild with the various animal-printed stuff I have in my closet. Animal prints... definitely a statement piece! But don't go all crazy and overdo it. You don't want to look like the city zoo. How I do it is I wear one piece at a time. I don't do two prints together. Choose one. That's enough to turn people's heads. Trust me.

Here are some of my pieces.

These are elephant-wide pants. I love how it flows. I pair it with a silk blue top and super high black heels. This got me about 100 double-looks the first time I wore it.
Here are some tops...


You can also just wear an animal-printed bangle. This piece stands out when I wear all black. 
This pair of shorts from Cotton On, Singapore was my cousin's gift to me. Thanks, Cuz!
Animal printed shoes!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The first one I bought from Charles and Keith. The two others from virtualmae.multiply.com (visit her site, her shoes are sick!).
This top is different from the others because the animal print just served as an accent. Super cute!
And if you still think you can't pull off animal prints, just "bring it". As in sport this animal-printed bag and your fabulousness meter will go off the mark!

So c'mon fashion animals, let loose and roam the streets in these!

No comments:

Post a Comment