Thursday, January 26, 2012

Attack of the 50-foot Woman

Well, obviously, I am not 50-feet tall, but you get the picture. For someone barely making it to the 5-feet mark, this ensemble is one of my favorites because it makes me look taller.

And it makes heads turn too! And by that I mean other ladies, who are probably thinking, "Where did she get those pants! I want one!".

The flare of the pants is just SO fabulous. It's just the right length (actually had these cut a bit), plus it's so easy breezy on the skin. :) I love its light fabric.

Pants from Copper. Shoes from Pedro Woman (Yes, the same one from my previous post.)

Beautiful shade of blue too! Thanks to Topshop Petite. Silver studs are mine. Put my hair in a bun for added drama (and class).

Love this necklace that I bought from a stall in BF Ruins (again!)

I always have to wear my Charriol bracelet because it's my commitment band with Mac (who has one too). H&M pink-gold bracelets set was a gift from my friend, Borillo.

And of course, my chunky ring!

Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment