Sunday, January 15, 2012

Circles

Tada!

This is what I look like. :) Hello there!

And I won't go around in circles and just dive right into my next fashion feature...

Circles are my thing. I feel like it can be New Year's every day. Every January 31 (the eve of New Year), Filipinos have this superstitious belief that if you wear clothes with circle prints on them, you'll have luck and good fortune all throughout the year. I, on the other hand, LOVE circle prints... New Year's or not! And if it brings me an extra something-something, then all the better!

Polka dots, top: Wore this sometime late last year when I went to the baptism of my friend's son. 
Polka dots, bottom: This long skirt was what I wore when we welcomed 2012! Another fancy accessory... a cute dog! Hahaha! This is my little schnauzer MORGAN. :)
How about you? Any favorite pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment