Sunday, January 22, 2012

My AE's (Account Executive) Wedding

I have three words for you: WIDE. LEG. PANTS.

It makes a petite girl like me look taller and slimmer. Last Saturday (21 January 2012), I attended the wedding of Don (my AE) and Lea. Couldn't find a dress that I felt like wearing so I decided to go for my trusty pair of 'fancy pants'. What do you think? :)

Wide leg pants and top are from the COPPER store in BF Ruins. My super fabulous chunky necklace is from the stall of Abby Jocson from the last St. James Bazaar (http://www.abbyjocson.com/). Hair and Make up by Lee Figueroa (which is more or less my look on my wedding day).
The 'surprise' back view of the blouse
My Abby Jocson necklace up close. Chunky necklaces -- my forever statement piece. Will post more of my other chunky necklaces soon! When wearing one, no need to have huge earrings. That's overdoing it.
MAC and MAY (My fiance and I)
I love how 'flowy' my pink pants look in this photo. Here's the couple with my team.
Congratulations, DON & LEA!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look! Artistahin ang dating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, BAT! :) Hahaha! Feel na feel ko tong pants na to talaga. :)

    ReplyDelete