Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Dresses

I remember Ma saying I should avoid wearing long dresses because it'll make me look shorter. I say... "It's okay, Mama!" Hahaha! Bought this from Kikay in Greenbelt 1, together with the necklace. Shades from Dorothy Perkins. And I wore my comfy, nude Havaianas.

Sharing some of our pictures from our recently-concluded trip in Ilocos. My company celebrated our 10th year anniversary. :)

Cape Bojeador Light House, Ilocos Norte

Here's my team (L-R): Don, Jason, Erika, Tito Obet, Mona, Jeff and Tetet

My Admin Director and right hand, Manuel, attempting to join in the picture taking

Okay, here we are... finally complete. Of course, THE husband traveled with us!

Here's Mona, Erika and yours truly posing at the Kapurpurawan Rock Formations in Ilocos Norte
It's More FAB in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment