Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Big BANGS Theory

So I went to my hairstylist, Jun, last week, for a much needed trim. I go to Bench Fix in Greenbelt. My curls are still intact but the volume was just too much. Midway into cutting my hair, he suggested I get "Taylor Swift"-like bangs.


I admit I was a bit scared, but Jun has been styling my hair for years now, and I trust him with my life. My hair's life. :) So my bangs are making its grand debut on my blog.

People have been complementing me naman and saying I look younger. So thank you, Jun!

Floral top from a new stall in BF Ruins. Wide leg pants also from Ruins, but from a different store.  Wide leg pants make a petite girl appear longer. THIS IS SUPER, SUPER TRUE.
A closer look at the bangin' bangs. Sorry, my photographer (a.k.a my husband) was not home yet so I had to use the timer of my camera.

I am super in love with this necklace I got from Kikay in Greenbelt.

Chunky rings are the best! It completes any outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The hairstyle compliments your face shape. - Tonich :)

    ReplyDelete