Monday, June 11, 2012

It's That Blue Skirt Again

Had an AVP shoot last week for one of our Clients. We had to shoot four scenes that day in four different locations. So I made sure I dressed comfortably, but still making sure I looked cute. Haha.

Up to now, I am in love with color blocking. This time around, I went for the pink and blue combo. And in true Melina Napa-fashion, I wore a major accessory to give my look that added punch.

Love, love, loooove this necklace that I bought from Apostrophe in Trinoma Mall. The shades are from the same store. To complete the outfit, wore my comfy Lady Rustan's nude flats. Best to go neutral on the shoes, so as not to exaggerate the color blocking look.

I am with my Admin Director and "Maid of Honor", Manuel, and my super fashyon AE Jason. White top from Forever 21, pink cardigan from Cinderella, and yes... THE BLUE TOPSHOP SKIRT FROM MY PREVIOUS POST. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned you in my blog, please check this out: http://anntonina10.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award_242.html

    ReplyDelete